As of April 2019 5G was an accomplished fact in three countries. It’s being rushed into service all over the world, without the benefit of research on the long-term health effects of massive, 24/7/365 doses of electromagnetic energy.
If you don’t know what 5G is, it’s a “thicker, denser” net of radio waves to carry phone and internet traffic virtually everywhere, at much greater speeds. One source I consulted says that 5G will be able to handle as much as a thousand times the data load of 4G. And 4G (which is more or less universal now in urban areas) is already transmitting massive amounts of data.
You can stream a movie on a phone, for crying out loud, and everyone else in your neighborhood can do the same thing, at the same time.
The idea that all this EMF exposure might affect our bodies is still considered far-fetched in mainstream science. And even among alternative health buffs, only a fringe is worried about it.
Yet it’s interesting to note that the U.S. Congress saw fit to exempt the telecommunications industry from any liability for the health effects of EMF radiation.
They aren’t taking any chances. . .but you and I are. . .
Switzerland launched the country’s first 5G network in April, going live across all major cities and tourist areas. Yet a week earlier Vaud – one of 26 Swiss cantons (mini-states) – paused further 5G transmitter permits, citing health concerns.
In light of that, Switzerland’s federal government pledged to start measuring 5G radiation, assess its risks, and keep the public informed. (Doubtful that they’ll make good on this, but a good idea.)
Does this sequence of events seem oddly out of order? Shouldn’t we first prove 5G poses little or no public health risk before rolling it out?
Opposition widespread across Europe
The majority of Swiss citizens say they fear harm from cellular radiation. And believe me, the Swiss aren’t the only ones concerned.
In April, plans for a 5G network in Brussels were also halted due to health fears. Environment minister Céline Fremault explained it like this: “The people of Brussels are not guinea pigs whose health I can sell at a profit. We cannot leave anything to doubt.”1
The Netherlands’ Parliament also asked for an independent investigation into the health risks of 5G.
In Rome, a resolution asked the mayor to stop the 5G trial, reject raising the threshold of allowable EMFs, and avoid putting millimeter microwave antennas on homes, schools, day cares, recreation centers, street lights, and more. (These antennas are the new infrastructure that will drive 5G. In effect, there will be a mini-cell tower on every block.)
Rome Councilor Massimiliano Quaresima said, “I am in favor of technological progress but not on the experimentation of 5G technology in the absence of scientific data on the repercussions for health.”
In Germany, 54,643 citizens signed a petition to stop 5G frequencies, requesting Parliament to suspend the process based on scientifically justified doubts about safety. But I should note, this is a tiny number of people in a nation of 82 million. That’s why I say this is still a fringe thing.
Meanwhile in America we’re flying blind
U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) has been an outspoken critic of both the FCC and FDA for their inadequate answers on 5G health concerns.
During a February 7th committee hearing he forced industry to concede that they’re not doing any independent studies on 5G safety – and he blasted them for their neglect.
At the end of this exchange he chided, “So there really is no research ongoing. We’re kind of flying blind here, as far as health and safety is concerned.”
Does 5G mutate, microwave, sterilize and cook people?
There still aren’t many of us, but a growing number of people worldwide are concerned that 5G networks will mutate, microwave, sterilize and cook people.
Think I’m kidding? After learning about the quantity of EMFs a microwave oven radiates to the space around it, I almost never use mine, and when I do, I scamper off to another room while it’s running.
Meanwhile industry insiders insist this is nutty.
They assume that 2G, 3G, and 4G are safe, so therefore 5G is, too. The problem is, we don’t know for a fact that 2G etc. are safe.
The 5G “bath” of EMFs is denser by a magnitude that is hard to imagine. 5G makes use of a different part of the radio spectrum that has never previously been used on this scale.
When you add high-frequency millimeter wave signals to the current low- to mid-frequency signals to accommodate millions of Internet of Things devices and self-driving cars, the combination could trigger nearly anything from sleep disorders to dead wildlife.
All this so my refrigerator can send me a text message when I’m running out of milk? Geez. . .I think I can figure that out.
A year ago I heard a responsible professor of biochemistry suggest that EMFs are the cause of rising infertility rates – to the point where countries with the densest networks are having so few babies they’re on a path to extinction. His theory is unproven but it ought to be enough to make the authorities pause and think.
Big experiment, little science?
There are few independent studies that industry actually knows about or is conducting, but that’s not to say there are no studies. In fact, there are many – whether industry wants to admit it or not.
The biochemist I mentioned, Martin L. Pall, PhD, has studied these risks extensively. And he speaks of great harm to many body systems.
Dr. Pall compiled a paper detailing eight harmful physiological effects caused by non-thermal microwave frequency EMFs. The case for each of these side effects is supported by anywhere from 12 to 35 scientific reviews.2
In other words, there’s a great body of evidence you’re not hearing about.
And Dr. Pall isn’t someone you can lightly dismiss.
He’s Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences at Washington State University. He earned his BA degree in physics at Johns Hopkins University, Phi Beta Kappa, with honors. Then followed with his PhD in biochemistry and genetics from Caltech.
Caltech is pretty much the top of the world for science.
7 extremely well documented effects of EMFs
So, what are the effects of non-thermal EMFs you’re not hearing about? Let’s take a look. . .
1. Attacks cellular DNA, producing single strand and double strand breaks and oxidation. These may trigger cancer. When they occur in germ line cells (and they’re known to occur in sperm after EMF exposure), they cause three types of damaging mutations that a man’s offspring can inherit. (Backed by 21 reviews)
2. Produces oxidative stress and free radical damage – central to nearly every chronic disease. Also linked to attacks on cellular DNA. (19 reviews)
3. Triggers cancer. Studies have linked brain cancer, salivary cancer, acoustic neuromas and two other types of cancer to increased cell phone use. People who live near cell towers also have higher cancer rates. Other types of EMFs are also implicated – people who use short wave radio, ham radio, or who are exposed to radar are all reported to have increased cancer risk.
Perhaps most telling, long-term heavy cellphone users have the highest risk of brain cancer on the side of the head used for their cell phones. The “downstream effects” of EMFs on our cells can cause cancer 15 different ways – including cancer initiation, promotion, and metastasis. (35 reviews)
4. Attacks central nervous system and brain. (25 reviews) There’s substantial evidence EMFs trigger very early-onset dementias, including Alzheimer’s. EMF effects are widespread… including sleep disturbances, insomnia, fatigue/tiredness, headache, depression symptoms, poor concentration, cognitive dysfunction, dizziness, memory loss, anxiety, stress, agitation, and irritability. All these pathologies have been found at EMF levels well within those the authorities consider safe. But it appears that only a few people have such reactions, and the connection to EMFs is hard to prove.
5. Disrupts hormones. Steroid hormones plummet with EMF exposure, and other hormones increase with exposure, disrupting their fine-tuned process. Neuroendocrine hormones and insulin levels often drop with extended EMF exposure, which scientists attribute to endocrine exhaustion. This may not seem significant, but the consequences are immense. (12 reviews)
6. Lowers male and female fertility, sex hormones, and libido, and increases risk of miscarriages. (18 reviews) And as already stated, EMFs attack the DNA in sperm cells. Human sperm counts have collapsed to less than half of what used to be considered normal.3 Scientists have known of this decline for a long time, and there has been some debate (not very vigorous) on the causes. EMFs should be counted as a possible culprit.
Reproductive rates have crashed below replacement levels in every technologically advanced country on earth, with one exception. This includes every country in the EU, the U.S., Canada, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. Based on 2015-2016 data, we’re at just about 73% of the fertility rates needed to maintain the present population.
An animal study showed that EMF exposure at doses well within current safety guidelines lowered fertility in the first generation of young. Further exposure brought complete or almost complete sterility that was largely irreversible.4
7. Increases intracellular calcium causing activation of voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCCs). (15 reviews) The extraordinary sensitivity of VGCCs to EMFs suggests that current safety guidelines are about 7.2 million times too high, based on physics calculations.
There’s also significant evidence that EMF exposure in the womb causes abnormal brain development leading to ADHD and autism. I’m not done: substantial literature shows that EMFs may trigger life-threatening cardiac events.
If even half of this is validated by future research, then 5G is a the worst horror show since Hiroshima. And by the way, 3G and 4G are no day at the park.
When we have multiple threats to the very existence of humans in every technologically advanced nation on earth, failure to act is simply criminal. The human race can survive the projected levels of global warming. (Truth is, they’re not such a big deal.) But we can’t survive permanent, irreversible inability to have children.
It’s also telling that insurance companies now regard 5G exposure as “high risk.”
5G will amplify these known effects
So, still wondering if 5G is actually all that bad? Here are just some of the implications.
- Thousands of mini cell towers will be built in front of homes, schools, and offices – mere feet from your kitchen, bedroom, classrooms, and office. 5G requires the rollout of hundreds of thousands of new wireless antennas everywhere. These tiny transmitters will be placed in as many as half of all homes, and certainly in more than one out of ten, according to estimates. U.S. state and federal governments are crafting regulations that’ll make right of way in front of homes available for 5G transmitters – without your consent.
- 5G uses higher electromagnetic frequencies, as new uses require unlocking new spectrum bands in higher frequency ranges above 6 GHz to 100 GHz and beyond. These utilize sub millimeter and millimeter waves and allow ultra-high rates of data transmission versus current 4G levels.
- Millimeter and sub millimeter waves are biologically active. Studies confirm that these waves interact directly with human skin.
Scientists and doctors speak out
More than 240 scientists and doctors from 41 or more countries warn about the dangers of 5G and the huge involuntary exposure to electromagnetic radiation.
They’re asking the EU for an independent task force to reassess the health affects:
We, the undersigned scientists, recommend a moratorium on the roll-out of the fifth generation, 5G, for telecommunication until potential hazards for human health and the environment have been fully investigated by scientists independent from industry. 5G will substantially increase exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF) on top of the 2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi, etc. for telecommunications already in place. RF-EMF has been proven to be harmful for humans and the environment.
One of these scientists is Dr. L. Hardell, Professor of Oncology at Örebro University in Sweden.
Dr. Hardell states:
The media praise in particular all the possibilities that this technology promises to offer, such as the self-propelled car and Internet of Things (IoT). The consequences for the health of humans, plants and animals are not discussed at all. Politicians, governments and the media are responsible for unbalanced information. Ordinary people are not informed of conflicting opinions about this…
Now’s the time to stop their momentum
While 5G may appear to be an unstoppable freight train, the fact that people around the world are waking up to its dangers and thwarting telecom attempts to take over their own neighborhoods is encouraging.
If 5G really does gain a foothold, it will become essential for you to take specific personal actions to protect yourself from this biological threat. It’s not a bad idea to take these steps anyway to protect yourself against 3G and 4G.
In the meantime, try to educate and rally the people in your own neighborhood, city, county, and state to halt this rollout.
If 10,000 of us take action today in our own neck of the woods, we can potentially stop the potential 5G disaster from overtaking the world. Right now, all I’m asking is that our bosses at the top at least determine what the effects of dense EMF radiation are, BEFORE they roll out 5G.
Looking for more information? See the following:
- The movie “5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event” at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBpZFqR6Qzk (Warning: it carries some of Stone’s conspiracy theories, but the science is beyond solid.)
- Glaser ZR, PhD. 1971 Naval Medical Research Institute Research Report, June 1971. Bibliography of Reported Biological Phenomena (“Effects”) and Clinical Manifestations Attributed to Microwave and Radio-Frequency Radiation. Report No. 2 Revised. https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=Glaser+naval+medical+microwave+radiofrequency+1972&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C38
- Goldsmith JR. 1997 Epidemiologic evidence relevant to radar (microwave) effects. Environ Health Perspect 105(Suppl 6):1579-1587.